Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Update

It's been about a week since my last adjustment, and I am happy to report that it's going really well. The ticker at the top of this page shows a weight loss of 39 pounds. I am going to go ahead and call it for 40. The band is really working for me this week. I do get full after about 1/2 cup of food. It's changed the way I eat - obviously much slower and protein first. On Saturday, Beth Ann and I went to lunch at Chipotle. We split a burrito, and I got full after just a few bites. Here is proof:
For dinner tonight, we went to Mom's and she made avocados stuffed with roasted chicken. It was fantastic, and again I was stuffed after eating the chicken and a few bites of avocado. Beth Ann got to finish it for me. :) I am not able to see a difference yet in how I look, though Beth Ann and my mom have both made comments, though they have to say nice things. I have been continuing with my protein drinks and have started exercising at the gym.

I also put the scales away. I was becoming a little OCD about weighing myself dozens of times a day. I am going to weigh myself just once a week now. Everything is going really well and I hope it continues to go this way.

1 comment:

becky said...

Linda's recipe sounds delicious. I also think your protein drinks sound yummy. Your weight loss is steady, and that is a healthful way to lose. I'm really proud of you.
Love, Becky